Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Just a quick note to say that my laptop has crashed. Damn. Anyway, calling out to all laptop experts, I'm a damsel in distress. (Er, ok maybe not damsel... doesn't suit my image) Basically, my laptop doesn't start up. After I press the button, the indicator lights flash for a moment, but the hard disk doesn't start to spin. Please email me if you think you're able to help. You can email me or leave a comment if you can't help but can offer some comfort haha. Otherwise, let's just hope I'll be able to keep this blog up yar?
Oops, almost forgot... Zing, I do hope I got the date correct. I'm thinking that your birthday is tomorrow (19 Oct) and if I'm wrong, I've just embarrassed myself publicly in my blog no less... Anyways, happy birthday to you, the high-flyer of our midst. You should grow out your hair and layer it, and stop standing around when there are nice, comfy chairs to sit on and meet up with us more often because I think that our company is therapeutic *grin* Stay warm in UK and best wishes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heyhey thanks lots JYin! :) This comes 10 days late but I am faithful weekly reader of your blog but was away last weekend. Anyhow, can always count on you to bother - xiexieni! :)
Having to cook chicken rice for some Asian Food Festival which the Sing Soc is organising, so am going according to what I remember of your receipe... if you have it somewhere it might save lots of people having to eat bad chicken rice :)
Also, say hello to Jian Long for me? Don't know if he remembers me though. To Anna too! Even if you don't see her around that much.
And don't worry you're not the only one turning the colour of chicken rice chicken :(
Hope you'll have a wonderfully white winter there, and continue having fun! You seem to be getting lots of it :) - Zn

Btw I did chop my hair by quite a bit before leaving, the back's completely short and layered, left the fringe long. Right, so now I just need to grow it out... we'll see about that :)
And I do lots of sitting nowadays, reading materials, doing essays, yadayada. Don't worry, I'm not pretending to be a shen xian any more, cause I'm definitely very far from that and not aspiring to be one either :)

Anonymous said...

Oh and yes your (platoonmates that is, not just JYin alone, before her head gets too big) company is very therapeutic and much appreciated, you can be sure! :) - Zn