Saturday, February 25, 2006

Yes, I know it's rare but occasionally, the bummer feels guilty too. Namely, guilty for not updating blog *sheepish grin*. Well yar i've got a whole lot of inertia weighing down on me (both figuratively and literally actually... I haven't quite lost all the winter insulation on me yet). So erm I'm aware there's still the last part of New York City that I haven't updated, plus the tons and tons of photos I've promised to show. I guess the New York City update is entirely unexcusable but my photos... ah my poor photos. I am simply not fated to be with my precious photos. It's quite a long story.
But I won't tell. It's too long anyway. Plus the fact that I'm hopelessly lazy.
And I'm turning 21 soon. I haven't quite figure out what that means to me and how it'll affect me. Will probably get a huge slap in the face by reality again.
Ah what's new.

1 comment:

liPs said...

You went & shot in NIS 2006???!!!

& won a prize???!!!

Without telling anybody (except NTU ppl)???!!!

*pouts*