Thursday, June 01, 2006

Latest happenings in my life:

1. Everyone in Marketing class today commented about how fast the month went by. And I commented that in 2 weeks time, we shall be free of one another's company. Wondered who perceived that as good news, who perceived it as bad.

2. I am W-O-L-S. I finally realised what a great site youtube.com is.

3. I've finished watching Da Chang Jin. (wahaha)

4. I'm hooked on Boris Akunin's books again. I ready The Winter Queen and Leviathan more than a year ago. Was ecstatic to see 2 more books on the library shelves recently. The Death of Achilles is definitely better than The Turkish Gambit and I found a new love: Erast Fandorin.

5. Now raise your hand if you haven't the slightest clue what I'm talking about.

Good.

6. Bacteria life cycle is surprisingly similar to product life cycle. Lag, growth, maturity and death. Seriously. Go compare Microbiology and Marketing textbooks and you'll know I'm not lying.

7. Me will never get around to watching MI3.

8. NTU has me confused about when the results are released. "First week of June" meaning this week or next? Infinitely irritating.

9. Me want straight hair.

10. Now raise your hand again if you saw that (No. 9) coming.

So smart, of course in any list, my hair will be featured. Goes to show how well you know me =)

No comments: