Friday, June 30, 2006

2 highlights of the week so far:

1. Dinner on Monday with Jo, De, Jyang and Shu. Received Part 2 and 3 of my bday present. Yesh it's extremely belated but it doesn't matter cos I LOVE THEM! Thankew thankew all of you :)

2. Senior's Camp from Tue to Thu i.e. it just ended, I still need to catch up on my sleep but thankfully got a nice tan heh. I guess the camp was pretty slack, except for "Campfire" night. As a first-time costume mistress, I left some costumes behind *slaps forehead*. Good thing Edmund saved the day haha. I'm actually pretty proficient with the sewing machine now. So I can cook, I can sew, I'll have to work on my "keeping-the-house-tidy" skills but I'm on my way to housewivery and auntie-hood.

Someone save me. Please.

Looking forward to Sat (meeting platoonmates) and Sun (meeting Cornellians hopefully). Calmly accepts the rapidly-diminishing account balance. I love money, but I think I love my frens more.

1 comment:

Jingyang said...

dearest, sewing and dng the hse work is not the surest sign of auntie-hood. the surest sign is when u realise that you are actually looking forward to the trip to the fishmarket to bargain for the freshest, cheapest goceries. :S

sorry arh, kinda demented here... too tired, reached home at 1115pm from work... zzz. *muacks* i am glad i am worth more than the money in ur bank... =)