Thursday, August 24, 2006

Mood: Glad.

Glad that my mom and dad are healthy and happy. Well ok dad caught the flu bug from me and mom is quite busy with tuition and singing but they are in good health and cheer so I'm glad.

Glad that kor has good frens to celebrate his bday with him and for him. 2 celebrations + hand-made bday cake leh... this little sis is very very jealous haha :)

Glad that jyang is having a great time in USA. I hope your days are fun-filled and worry-free. And if you dun think of us (or me), it's ok. I certainly didn't when I was in Cornell. *grin*

Glad to know I've got great frens. Although I dun have many frens (yours truly ain't much of a social creature), I have a special bond with every one of them. More or less la.

Yup so I'm glad. But I'm not content. My list of "wants" will go on forever so let me just say the number 1 thing on my list:

I want to be rich. Disgustingly rich. So rich that I can make sure every kink of my curly hair is ironed out before it even gets to peek at sunlight.

Don't laugh. I'm dead serious.

No comments: