Tuesday, November 14, 2006

(A little blogging to distract me from unwelcomed but necessary intellectual pursuits. I love euphemisms!)

Was compiling a list of to-do things after the dreaded exams. Realised that I'm in for alot of present-shopping cos of the overwhelming number of friends whose birthdays are in December. Some have wishlists *cough Jyang cough* so that makes things a little easier. (Btw dearie if you want something else, must say hor...) Then most others dun have wishlists so I can forsee weekends spent perusing shops in a crowded shopping mall. Hurrah.

I'm not complaining, I love my friends. The jostling and elbowing is a small price to pay for the friendship we share. Yesh, I am sometimes capable of such sentimental emotions so dun look so shocked. Close that jaw.

But I do want to declare that most of the shopping done this year was for other people and so in the last month of Year 2006, I am determined to pamper myself. In other words, retail therapy for me, myself and I. I want twinkly, dangling thingys for my ear piercings, dammit! Rooaaarr!

Okay. End of rant. Thank you for reading. *bows*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes retail therapy - there you go, you do enjoy shopping lah so don't make it sound like such a heroic act to get presents for others... ok that's not true :) So you deserve twinkly dangly sparkly things for your ears then, go find! - zn :)