Saturday, January 20, 2007

I'd like to think it takes alot to piss me off but evidently, it takes very little. Guess I'm not such a nice person afterall. So what was that little thing? My class was canceled. My 4.30pm to 6.30pm tutorial on a Friday afternoon was canceled without notification. If there was an oral announcement was made during the lecture, I did not hear it because the inconsiderate souls sitting at the back of the LT insist on conducting loud conversations not pertaining to the subject matter.

The admin problems I have faced this semester seem abnormally numerous. There is something sinister going on and I don't like it. My parents are paying my school fees, which makes me a money-paying customer of the school. This also makes me a very dissatisfied customer of the school. I do hope things improve because I hate to leave a bad impression on the people surrounding me everytime I launch into vulgar expletives condemning the efficiency of certain systems.

I need chocolate.

No comments: