Sunday, January 07, 2007

New Year's Resolutions:

1. Spend less time surfing Internet, spend more time studying--pretty obvious la hor.

2. Reduce carbohydrate intake, exercise more--seriously, this is a problem. My body is 30% fat and I have 4 people to vouch for me. Interestingly, if our body is 70% water, then I may very well be a freak of nature heh.

3. Reduce expenditure, save $$--for trips. Whee :)

4. Stop scratching my pimples--well I can't control my hormones, so the next best thing is to control my actions. The scars from my pimple outbreak during the exam period are distressing, to say the least.

5. Do more housework--cos my momma is not getting younger and I'm an unfilial, lazy pig who sits around at home and do nothing. Lightning, just strike me.

6. Listen more, speak less--cos I have a sharp tongue that gets me into trouble often and I have a bunch of great friends who listen patiently to me so I should return the favour.

7. Think and do something about my future--I know my tarot card reading told me not to think and to act impulsively so that the truth will be revealed to me (?!!!) but since my soul card didn't appear, perhaps this reading isn't too important. I won't think too hard la.

7 resolutions for 2007 (direct quote from Jyang btw). Now I wonder how resolute I am.

2 comments:

Jingyang said...

muahhhhhh~ i am always available as a mugging partner now considering how i am part of the singles club, not the attached club liaoz. ;)

angelica said...

hey...
y call urself a slave?
hahah
i dun think u r convinced of that urself...
u give off an aura more like a lady-boss, NOT one dat bosses pple ard though!
:P