Sunday, May 06, 2007

Once upon a time, 2 classmates by the names of Lannie and Edward came across a publicity poster in the School of Biological Sciences, NTU. Upon close scrutiny, they discovered something that left Lannie very surprised and Edward very amused.
And that something was this little image that featured a bunch of their friends. No la, it was the fact that Edmund (bottom row, far right) made it onto a publicity poster!
Angie and QQ, you gals are in there too! Haha :) (but dun have me... *mutter grumble*)

Anyway.

JC class gathering on Fri night. I haven't seen some of them forever man. I'm glad I still remember their names unlike some people who kept stealing my calamari rings... shameless moocher. Unfortunately, the pic taken from the other end of the table where I was sitting didn't turn out too well. Anyway this is the bunch of classmates that I hardly see. Heh.

Then platoonmates gathering on Sat. And we land up in Sushi Tei again. But we took the annual picture at Ben and Jerry's this time to avoid repetition of backdrop. I just realised I look a bit dwarfed in the pic. Hmm.

Thus ends normalcy. Hello hell.

No comments: