Friday, November 30, 2007

I'm not the first person to do this. Oh yes, it's yet another "I've finally ended my undergraduate education and it's time to begin on a brand new phase in life that does not involve studying. Hooray." blog post.


Ha ha ha. Well I am entitled to do this because I have finished my undergraduate education. Well, save for Entrepreneurship and knowing my final grades (please please please let me pass everything).


So.


It's nice to feel un-obligated to study and if I ever need to work my brain academically, I'm gonna make sure I'm getting paid for it. Money is a good motivation for me. I wanna develop some skills other than spotting exam questions and printing Powerpoint slides 4-to-a-page, double-sided. Now I have the time (I think) to do all those things I wanted to but didn't so yeah, un-obligation suits me and I'm lovin' it.

(Every 4 hours and 59 minutes of it.)

Looking forward to meeting friends, the vacation, the cleaning (no, I actually dread that but it needs to be done), the movies, the games. I shall uphold my nickname to its fullest (save for the cleaning part) and I encourage everyone to do so too!

Oops. You all still got FYP hor.

*smirk*

No comments: