Saturday, January 05, 2008

I haven't updated for a while now because the photos of my Sri Lankan travels aren't complete and various family members who are holding on to them are kinda out-of-reach for the moment. I have so much to show my dear faithful readers so I hope you'll be patient. JY's Sri Lankan Travels are coming soon!

Those who have me on MSN probably noticed that I'm no longer using "the bummer" because it's a misnomer actually. In fact, it has been since the start of FYP? Or maybe even earlier. And now that I've (sort of) entered the working world, I don't really qualify as a bummer anymore. Maybe in another 30 or 40 years time, I can truly bum again. So it's goodbye to "the bummer".

Having said that, some qualities inherent of a bummer are deeply ingrained in me so this blog address will remain. (The previous statement can also be translated into: I'm too lazy to change my blog address.)

I spent the last few days of 2007 happily in the company of the people I love most so I started 2008 in good spirits and enthusiasm. With my newfound financial ability, I hope to acquire some stuff, rectify some other stuff, experience new stuff and save stuff. That about sums up my goals for the new year haha.

Happy New Year everybody!

No comments: