Sunday, November 16, 2008

I have arrived safely at San Francisco, checked in to my luxurious single suite, took a nap surrounded by fluffy pillow goodness and I'm now officially jet-lagged.

So at Changi Airport some hours ago, I was taking pictures with my mom...
...fellow bummers and...
...and Bippies.


The flights were pretty uneventful. The first flight was to Hong Kong for a one hour transit. However, we still had to alight from the plane to immediately join the security check queue to allow us to re-board the plane so that was pretty silly but good exercise for the legs. Managed to get some sleep on the flight to San Francisco, which might explain why I'm jet-lagged but whatever. Generally, the seats were uncomfortable but the food was good (Magnum Classic and Haagen Daz dessert!). 

Finally arrived at...

...San Francisco International Airport, boarded the shuttle to Residence Inn and checked into this:


All this for me and me only. Woo hoo! I hereby order you to be jealous of me hahahah! They dun call it "Residence Inn" for nothing I guess.

Gonna have a tour of San Francisco in a few hours time so I'm going to head back to bed to see if I can get a little bit more sleep. Meanwhile, don't worry about me, I'm enjoying myself here :)




2 comments:

angel* said...

omg i'm officially jealous. and missing you!

numberfour said...

haha eh i think that is the most narcissistic shot i have ever seen you take