Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Disneyland Anaheim, New Year's Day 2009

Everyone else was a Disneyland virgin except me. In fact it was my second visit to the Disneyland at Anaheim and my third visit to Disneyland since 2005. (2005 was Florida's Disney World, 2007 was Hong Kong Disneyland.) There are two ways I can go from here:

1. Really, how many Disneylands does a person have to go to? It's time to stop.
or...
2. Well since I've been to so many, I should just visit the rest too and complete my grand tour of Disneylands.

We shall see eh? :)

Sneaky me. But somehow this is a very endearing shot...
We had to settle for Toy Story characters because there were such long queues for the main Disney characters.
Ocean Boys!!
Meng Choo and the pirate-wannabe. Cap actually belongs to Uma standing in the background. Thank you for lending it to me!
And that's us, all graduated from Disneyland :)

No comments: