Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Think it has been two days since I last posted. Well since school has really really started i.e. homework, readings, labs, quizzes etc, I dun want to bore you with my daily lessons. I bet yours is already tiring enough. Guess the system is really quite different here, cos i just got back my first lab quiz and I fared very badly even though I studied. So I'll have to rethink my method of studying and conceptualizing. Not to mention nurse my bruised ego.
What have I been up to recently? Well we've been trying to fill up our weekends with activities besides grocery shopping cos there aren't many summer weekends left and once the cold sets in, travelling will be quite uncomfortable. We've done this quite sucessfully after attending the Outdoor Club's meeting earlier tonight. Signed up for backpacking, moonlight paddling and caving, so that's 2 to 3 weekends occupied. We've also got a lobang for accomodation at Toronto so we're currently searching for transportation there. Really hope to find a coach there. Renting a car is also an alternative since Denise and I both have our license, however everything's on the opposite side over here i.e. driver's seat on the left, slow cars keep on the right etc. Hence, I'll need lots of encouragement (bribe me with chocolate!) and incentives (orange-flavoured lollipops also can...) before I try my hand at driving. Oh well.
There's a picnic this Saturday, followed by a dance concert so that is something to look forward to, especially when tomorrow's my longest day so I need all the happy thoughts I can get to sustain me :)
Jyang sorry I never drop by the campus store recently so couldn't check out the merchandise for you. El, yup sch's likedat sometimes, or maybe most of the time. Don't have any paintball pictures though, but if you're interested to know, I did have yellow paint on the right and lower part of my face. Paint does not taste nice. And no, I did not taste it intentionally.
And as an ending statement, I hereby declare that I miss karaoke, SBS bus, MRT and kangkong. So there.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello babe!!!

thankew fer e wonderful little thing that u left fer mi b4 u left!
hahahaha!
i took 1hr flat to get home todae!
no more waiting!!
i can transfer as i wish now!
woohooooo..
so fun! =)

thankkkkkeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! =D

de

Anonymous said...

hey who's the 1st anon? so irritating. crappo! i hope tt person sees me slam him/her here. ahaha :) anyways, it's okie la la la.. juz buy me more stuff! ahaha. :P anyways, update from me: howie has POP-ed from BMT and is now in HK on holiday with his family, and yes i am v bored n bogged down by sch work. yes, sch is a bitch as el has said. ahaha. :P aiya, when u come back we go eat kangkong take SBS n sing K la.. :)

angel* said...

aiyohhh jyang arh.. can't you see the de at the end?? hahahaha

Anonymous said...

no no no la.. there was another post on top of urs.. ahaha.. i already saw ur 'de' le... the other anon post disappeared already la...

the bummer said...

yeah i trashed the first anonymous comment... sorry for not clarifying... glad u found it useful de :)