Saturday, September 24, 2005

Wonder if this is good or bad news but anyway, here goes.
It's not cold.
As in the weather. As in I can still go out in t-shirt and jeans and my light jacket in my bag and still survive the day. At this rate, I won't get to make my snowman. I brought quite alot of winter clothing too and I wonder if I'll get to wear them. Shucks.
As for my life, well another week just flew by again. One week ago at this time, I was on the way to Toronto. One week later i.e. today, I've just battled with 2 prelims and one more coming up on Monday. Yipee. Well one of the prelims was easy, the other I honestly have no idea how I'll fare. The upcoming one might be quite a challenge bcos the lessons are at 9am every Mon, Wed and Fri and my brain's normally still asleep at that time even if I'm in class. Real neat. I'm in trouble.
Okay maybe not in trouble. Afterall I only need to pass cos my letter grades dun matter. But it's a matter of pride I guess, so must still strive to get good grades. Or at least above average ones. I've been down at the bottom and I do not like that feeling.
Joanne once said it's rare to find me in a reflective mood. Well I'm sure she was just joking, but there's some truth in it. Seems like I just do what I want, what I like most of the time. Or maybe it's cos I know what I want. Anyway the point is that I don't really look back on my actions and its effects. Which isn't a very good thing. Yep time to be more conscious of my surroundings. Be more sensitive (in the right way, if u get what I mean).
As a sidenote, I do find the Barbarian the easiest character to use when I was playing Diablo II. And yesh, it has something to do with my personality ("Cross my path and I'll chop you down, grr!"). Oh well.
Yup so that's the end of this nonsensical post. If I've entertained you, do leave a comment. If I didn't, do still leave me a comment. It seems like a one-sided kind of communication sometimes. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo barbarian! haha. for what it's worth, never did think you were not one for reflection you know. hm. barbarian dont mean dont reflect...just means...a bit violent, a bit pigheaded, a bit rash... HAHA.. :D no lah. i still love ya lots.

the bummer said...

jo? el? jyang? who?

Anonymous said...

yo.. u still r as crappy as ever... waiting for u to come back and dont forget the present... haha...

Anonymous said...

ahaha! tt's not me! anyways, yes you are barbaric. but i love you anyways! u know why? cos u are my barbarian! cut down enemies in front of me! ahaha. =D