Friday, December 16, 2005

I'm officially leaving Cornell in about 28 hours from now but I won't have any time from now till then to update my blog so I'm doing it a little in advance of my departure.
Yup so it has been THE experience of my lifetime (so far 20 yrs and 9 months). Met many terrific people, saw many terrific things and did many terrific things too. Well yeah stupid and crazy things too. I guess it's a bittersweet feeling in my heart now. On one hand, I'm terribly homesick. Yesh I am, although I don't really sound like it on my blog cos I'm constantly blogging about funny stuff and my weird sense of humour adds to that too. But the cold weather is really getting to me. And I'm sickeningly pale. Alamak. I really look like a Hainan Chicken. And I need to rebond my hair. It's in a mess again. Don't look me up before I've gone to the salon ok? haha :) Yeah then there's the other hand. I mean on the other hand, I've had so much fun here I really can't bear to leave either. I don't just mean the road trips and travelling, but also my lessons and the people. It's vastly different and truthfully, I prefer the difference. Oh well. All good things come to an end.
Thank you Dad and Mom for making it happen. Thank you Cornell and NTU for having this exchange agreement. Thank you to all my friends, both back in Singapore and new ones I made in Cornell, for seeing me through this experience and adding to it. Thank you to whoever's living up in the skies for letting me see snow (snowman-making tomorrow!). Thank you for reading my blog. I'll probably update it just once more (or twice) from now to wrap up my stay in Florida and New York City. Then this blog would have served its purpose.
Yeah take care y'all. The bummer is coming home.

1 comment:

liPs said...

Have a safe trip home! Enjoy CA! :D

*I'm impatient. LOL! :P*