Friday, December 23, 2005

Somehow, I've got a ton of frens whose birthdays fall around the same period... here goes:

Dot. Dear Dot, Air Rifle Girls' Captain, cute little Dot, the only one shorter than me in the club during our year. A very artistic person, happy birthday and stay cute!

Jyang. My dear sister. We've been through alot together, and we are alike and un-alike at the same time. I truly cherish our friendship so best wishes to you! *Muakz*

Qiao Hui. Fellow Buccanneer with a most beautiful voice. Pursue your dreams and become the next Superstar ok? I know you can do it! Happy Birthday!

Beks. You took 4 years to take my place in yang tinggi. By that time, it was already too late. We didn't need to yang tinggi anymore haha. Happy Birthday!

Pavaani. Fellow member in the Nutty family and fellow tutorial groupmate now. We, the nuts, really should try to meet up more often yar? Happy Birthday and best wishes!

5 comments:

Jingyang said...

i love you too my dearest sister! :) i miss you so much! can't wait for you to be back!

Jingyang said...

heh... when u come back.. can help me buy anna sui's nail polish? it's for lips... she say the pink+gold sparkles or brown+silver sparkles one... heh! thank you! return u when u get back... :)

the bummer said...

okie dokie

Anonymous said...

ohh... that's so sweet of you.. *muaks* can't wait to have you back with us! miss ya~!

angel* said...

hahaha i wonder if beks reads this lol

"we don't need to yang tinggi anymore" hahahaha