Friday, May 19, 2006

Just a quick update on my life for the sake of frens that I seldom see...

Wait scratch that. I haven't met up with anyone recently.

Ok well you get the idea. So wat's the dastardly jyin up to now? *evil grin*
1. Studying. Principles of Marketing, 3 AUs, 5 lessons and many many projects.
2. Watching Da Chang Jin. I'm halfway through.
3. Er hmm... wow guess that's it yar. I dun even maple alot now...

Well I wanna watch MI3 cos Tom Cruise cut his hair, but can't find any company. I wanna watch X-Men III cos Hugh Jackman is sooo drool-worthy. I definitely will watch Pirates of Carribean 2 with Shu (aiyar qihui why u not coming back for winter?). I'm more captivated by Captain Jack Sparrow then Johnny Depp himself though. Of course, Johnny Depp's cool too.

I haven't karaoke yet! That is definitely unusual behaviour on my part. Normally the first activity after exams will be hitting K-box but that hasn't happened yet. (again attributed to qi... heh) Haven't had mahjong session yet! OMG this is so so so disastrous, a catastrophe, an abomination of all things holy... the vices that define my self, I'm losing them all! Argh.

Having said that, I feel a lot better now. I would feel much much better if I had the money to do all the above. Money is scarce this time round, so meanwhile, I'll practise my ninja skills and be patient. Money will find its way to me. Or I can go out and find it, whichever is faster.

And so as an ending note, did anyone get the joke in the previous paragraph?

1 comment:

angel* said...

rah. don't blame me for the lack of k-ing lehh *wails*

miss you all T____T