Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Still waiting for Yali to post her photos on yahoogroups cos I think she has some nice pictures of me. Well as nice as they can get with me as the model.

I've resumed air pistol training after a 2 week break. Coach commented on how he felt a little apprehensive about me when he started coaching the NTU team.

Why? Because I am so small.

Well more accurately, compared to my teammates, I am really quite small-built. But he's glad that I'm reasonably strong. Well at least strong enough to hold the gun steady for 40 competition shots. And my stance is quite stable too, so that's good. In fact, it's also good that my toes and feet start to feel numb after standing still for about half an hour or so. Queer isn't it? Apparently, badminton is a no-no for shooters (sorry shu!) and playing piano is good for triggering. Then he also recommends swimming with one's arms only to build up arm muscles. I wonder if I can swim 10 metres likedat...

Guess I'll find out soon heh.

Meanwhile, it's nice to have met up with jyang, adila and shu recently. I think those 4 years of s**t really bonded us well. I really glad for those 4 years of my life. They were the best. But don't worry, I dun dwell on the past that much. I think "now" is pretty cool too. At least no ugly school uniforms yar :)

No comments: