Monday, July 24, 2006

My social life has been rather active recently. FOC 2006 just concluded. Had alot alot of fun and got to know many people, especially my fellow programmers. It's also amazing how the Buccaneers actually have the most pple involved in this year's FOC. Why I say amazing is because we were such an un-happening group during our FOC. Xaviers and Zionites were way way noisier than us. Also got to know many juniors, those one year younger than me so it was a fun experience overall. I realised in the camp that I'm terribly bossy also... another character defect to add to the ever-growing list...

Then just this afternoon I met up with the Cornellians. There was this exhibition of USA universities by the Singaporean students studying there so besides meeting Cornellians, I met many of my ex-classmates like Si Hui, Zhimin, Adela and Wei Ying. Also met Jinyue, one of my 'kids'. Think her mom thinks that Jyang and I are both nuts. Think that both Jyang and I dun really care haha. Oh and I finally finally saw Anna. Dear dear Anna who ignored all my SMSes. Dear dear Anna who bought the Cornell T-shirt for me. Dear dear Anna who is thus forgiven. So now everyone is looking forward to the great big gathering at Jo's house this Saturday yay! :)

2 comments:

Jingyang said...

yea! platoonmates, accessories! if u are reading this now, you better pencil 'dinner at jo's hse, 29th jul' into ur calendar NOW! accessories are to come too!

and yes my dear twin, i dun really care if jingyue's mum tinks we are nuts. (actually i tink she tinks tt i am some kind of foozy till she heard abt the internship, etc. :P i am the ah lian ma, not you, don't worry. ^^)

angel* said...

*sniffsniff* i want to go toooooo *wails*