Thursday, August 03, 2006

Got woken up at 8am by Jyang. No I'm not angry or anything, it's just hearing juicy gossip early in the morning does tend to put one in a rather weird frame of mind. I just have one thing to say to Zing: Honestly girl, don't you know me well enough (or us for that matter) to NOT tell me wat you don't want the rest to know? Don't blame us for poking into it, you asked for it the moment you told me, Jyang and El. Hee.

Oh and thanks to you, I shall never be able to look at Lord of the Rings without bursting into giggles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hellohello,

Yes well thanks for your piece of advice - I told you all to save myself the trouble of telling all the rest :) Being asked questions is easier than volunteering info!

Yeah you can laugh at LOTR - I bet you might even laugh the next time you watch movie credits roll, sheesh... :)

And on your odd dream of ticking that M'am off at AMQ (I hope it was M'am Evon), it's probably your over-active ego at work, but anyway I'd definitely have given you a pat on the back for doing so, and I'm sure the rest would've too :)

Keep up the shooting! See you soon. - Zn