Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The car scratched me.

Yep you read that right. Specifically, it was the car seat which scratched me.

Ah I can see you scratching your head now heh. Okay so here's the whole story:

On Monday morning, I took the car out for a spin. On my way home, I saw my bro taking a jog around the neighbourhood so I decided to give him a lift.

(And let's just ignore the ethical implications of my actions for the moment. He was supposed to be exercising and me giving him a lift was in no ways helpful so... what can I say? I'm a good little sister *grin*)

So anyway, I reached over to grab my stuff from the passenger seat so that he can get in and something scratched me.

*insert sinister music*

... there was something sticking out of the side of the car seat. A rather thick metal piece in fact, somewhat like a nail minus the pointy bit. That thingy scratched me. Or if you consider the physics of it carefully, I scratched my arm against that thingy (afterall my arm is mobile while that thingy is stationary).

So that's how the car scratched me. Or how I scratched myself in the car. Whatever.

No comments: