Wednesday, February 07, 2007

My sore throat is making me cranky and I just felt a twinge in my head. Guess the headache is making its appearance now. Gosh I just have to catch the flu bug when everyone else's flu is long gone.

Bleargh.

Kor is leaving next week. Still the same size. Sigh. I'm a bad little sis. All those plans for jogging and swimming with him never took place. I blame it partly on the weather, but mostly on my useless self for not having the energy after school to exercise with him. I dread to think of the consequences of his size.

I'm paranoid and skeptical. Somewhat cynical regarding certain issues. Used to be really sarcastic but that remained in teenagehood (or so I think...). But anyway I am really paranoid about certain stuff. So I repeat, I dread to think of the consequences of his size. I dread to think of what might happen. I can only hope, wish, pray that nothing will happen.

Kor, you're on your own from now. Please, please take care of your body.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know! lemme guess, a wok of boiling water!

beautiful~!

the bummer said...

Bingo!

Heh i was boiling water to cook noodles and was surprised when i lifted the wok cover. Luckily my handphone was nearby so i was able to snap a shot before the pseudo-flower disappeared.

Transient beauty IMO :)