Monday, February 12, 2007

Looks like a flower (does it sting like a bee? hehe sorry lame joke) but it isn't a flower. Who's up for a guess?

I've got a busy week ahead...
Tue: Send Kor to airport. Supposed to have training at night but dun think I can make it. Hmm.
Wed: Training. Finally. I miss the bullseye (pun unintended).
Thu: Group meeting. Haven't researched on anything.
Fri: Loooonnnggg day + STEAMBOAT!
Sat: Fetch Dad from airport.
Sun: In Msia collecting hongbao in ringgit. Dun you dare rub it in. Hmph.
Mon: Still in Msia stuffing my face with pineapple tarts.
Tue: Return to Sg 3 kg heavier. Hello chubby.

Sigh. The gluttony is inevitable. Therefore, I shall embrace it wholeheartedly. Afterall, when you can't fight'em, join'em :)

2 comments:

angel* said...

i know i know! it's a shiitake mushroom cooking in hot oil!

the bummer said...

hehe ok actually someone guessed it already, but commented on the previous post. good try though :)