Monday, February 26, 2007

CNY visiting on Saturday, photo taken at Cherlyn's. Last year, we decided to make a round of our 4 houses on the same day. We did it too this year, I hope we can make it a tradition heh. Thankew gals, you kept me very well-fed throughout the day and night haha.

On Sunday, my parents' friends came over for CNY gathering and they kept my pocket very well-fed. Hee. I think I deserved it well cos I worked real hard for it. Really. I washed the dishes for the whole afternoon cos food was buffet style and ma didn't use disposable plates. I think I've earned a PhD in dishwashing.

Call me Maria.

Now all Maria wants is to get her waistline back. And more angbaos. And finish all her homework. And more angbaos. Oh and forty bullseyes on Wed.

That isn't asking for too much is it? :)

No comments: