Friday, March 09, 2007

What Is Your Battle Cry?

Lo! Who is that, striding across the mini-mall parking lot! It is The Bummer, hands clutching a reflective halberd! She grunts vengefully:

"I'm going to clobber you beyond capacity, and then some!!"

Find out!
Enter username:
Are you a girl, or a guy ?

created by beatings : powered by monkeys

Just a random thingy heh. Funny how it reflects my personality to some extent. So beware to those who offend me! Muahahahahah...

To Zing: I met BLin in school today!! It's amazing how small this world is :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's BLin doing in NUS? Been in touch with him now and then on Karin's (housemate) MSN... Small world indeed! Did he recognise you? ;) - Zn

the bummer said...

*bish* I'm in NTU silly.

He recognised me but I'm not too sure if he remembers my name. We had a short little chat before I had to rush off for my project meeting. But it's cool anyway. Heh told him i'll drop by his office with more ppl the next time. When are u returning? We could go visit him together :)

Anonymous said...

Oh haha sorry yes I know you're in NTU. What's he lecturing there?

I'll be back July-Sept so yup we could go pop in :) - Zn

the bummer said...

Linguistics I think