Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Annual KTV with Buccaneers last night had a rocky start. Four of the six who went for KTV yesterday spent the day in NTU doing various lab-related tasks (e.g. refilling pipette tips and spreading agar plates). Thus it was logical to have a localised mode of transport to the KTV venue a.k.a. I drove the car to school. As we were leaving NTU, the tyre punctured.



My lovely models weren't the only ones pouting. I was pouting and of course suitably embarrassed as well bcos I didn't know how to change the tyre. (Which brings up the side discussion of how I'm glad to be a female. Our ignorance in such matters is perfectly acceptable and understandable. On the other hand, a male driver who doesn't know how to change a punctured tyre will be laughed at. I think la.) Anyway, the story ended with AAA coming to fix my problem. Thankew QQ for staying back with me and thankew Angie and Shunsheng for going ahead first. Thankew thankew.

Finally, at 7.45pm, I stepped into KTV for the first time in 9 months.*le gasp*. How did I survive so long without karaoke?! I had great fun guys and gals, thankew very much for the applause and let's do this (not tyre-puncturing) again another time yar?

Going to HK for a week, will be back on 16 May. Take care ppl :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh man, tyre punk-chek... thats the funniest-angriest thing...

lunch everyday @1230...!