Saturday, May 19, 2007

Back from Hong Kong with a sunburnt nose. Got cheated by the weather forecast, which predicted thunderstorms the week I was there. Turns out the thunderstorms only started after I left. Oh well.


The flight from Singapore arrived at Macau, where I got to see beautiful churches and enjoy delicious Portugese food like those yummy egg tarts.

After a day and a half in Macau, we (Jo, De & I) took a ferry over to Hong Kong. We went to Ocean Park...

... Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum up at Victoria Peak...
Aaron Kwok's not all that tall btw... I'm just too damn short!

I tried to help, really! But her skirt won't stop flying...

... Avenue of Stars and...

Disneyland!!


Captain Jack Sparrow! Must be the happiest day of my life *grin*

No I'm kidding. The happiest day of my life will be when I strike lottery and win $10 million. And before that happens, I shall keep this picture very close to my heart haha :)

No comments: