Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Lannie tagged me.

*glare*

This is what you are supposed to do. Cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game. Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.

Weird thingy no. 1:
I've been educated in Singapore all my life but I speak Mandarin with a Malaysian accent.

Weird thingy no. 2:
I am the younger sibling but my neighbours think I'm the older.

Weird thingy no. 3:
Technically, I can play 4 kinds of musical instruments. I just don't play them well.

Weird thingy no. 4:
I was a goody two-shoes in my childhood but now I'm a menace to other people's sanity.

Weird thingy no. 5:
I've had formal training in dance but I don't enjoy clubbing.

Weird thingy no. 6:
I'm addicted to pirates.

I'll stop this here. Too lazy to tag pple.

PS: No Lannie, I'm not angry. Don't fret :)

No comments: