Thursday, February 21, 2008

I shouldn't make promises so hastily next time. When I thought I had a nice long CNY break, I kinda did have a nice long break but also a nice long worksheet to complete. And then everything just kinda snowballed into tons and tons of paperwork. Plus the party my parents are throwing tomorrow means they need the services of Maria.

*runs into telephone booth and changes into super-hero costume*

Well anyway, what I'm trying to say is that Part 2 of Sri Lankan Travels will come soon. Akan datang. Meanwhile, let me entertain you with some wacky pictures and you can try guessing which one is me.



This process is also known as gowning. Its purpose is to simulate astronauts gearing up for outer space exploration. And yesh, I get to do this at work. Cool huh?

I just got notified by snail mail that I've won $400 worth of makeup in a lucky draw contest so I'm in the state of "pleasantly surprised". I think it's my first time winning something in a lucky draw. Or winning something substantial in a lucky draw. Happy :)

(And yesh I'm openly gloating. Muhahaha.)

Now, weekend please come quickly. I really need a nice long break.

3 comments:

angel* said...

I know you're the green one!!

Jingyang said...

haha me too! u'r the short green one. not the tall green one! :P

btw ur mum looks super chio n happening in the beach photo!!!

Shu Yi (a.k.a Lao Da, a.k.a. mooshu, a.k.a. shuu) said...

omg, jyin! you're so cute!!!hahahaha