Thursday, June 05, 2008

Er. Hi.

To you who still checks this blog, thank you. Thank you for the confidence you have in me updating this blog.

You should have noticed by now that...
1. I'm really not too good at maintaining this blog.
2. I don't deliver what I promise. (hint: photos)

So....

Okay current update of my life (the easiest thing to do cos uploading photos just takes too long!):
1. Will be jobless in less than a month.
2. Very busy trying to meet deadlines.
3. Not looking forward to the end of the month. Besides the change in employment status, I'm gonna miss fellow Bippies alot. ALOT.
4. Besides meeting deadlines, I spend my time in office playing with soft toys.
5. And now everyone thinks I sleep with soft toys. Which I don't. Honestly.
6. Just got back from Taipei a week ago. My 2nd grad trip haha. Enjoyed it tremendously :)
7. Love is once again in the air. Just not the air I inhale.

Yup. Er. Perhaps I'll post some photos when I'm jobless? I'd have plenty of time to do that :)

No comments: