Monday, September 22, 2008

I was pretty pissed off last week. At anything and everything. My poor Mom, she bore the brunt of it and patiently listen to my numerous tirades. I think its probably a result of being emotionally neutral for too long. And some parts of disatisfaction, insecurity and general low self-esteem. Well the steam has run dry now. I dare say that I'm a much nicer person to talk to this week and I hope it remains this way.

Attended the free workshop offered by Sony when I purchased a new Cybershot and it was a great learning experience. Now I'm itching to try out some of the tips and tricks that the instructor shared with us. Will I ever go into serious photography i.e. expensive SLRs etc.? Heh I dunno. It is interesting but maybe it's just a phase for me now.

1 comment:

angel* said...

*huuuuuuug*