Sunday, October 05, 2008

Was doing some archaelogical excavation recently. At home. In my room. Believe it. I was cleaning out notes that date back to even primary school era so that's like more than a decade of procrastination, laziness and dust.

*cough cough*

Anyway, so in the midst of all that, I have come to realised something. It's like one of those revelations that come a bit late. (Way too late.) In my case it was probably very much suppressed and repressed, thrown into the deep dark recesses of my sub-conscious. And when I told my mom about my revelation, she was like, "Of course. Didn't you know that?" Damn. Even mom knows better than I do. What kind of person have I been, neglecting myself like that?

So now that I know I've been back-pedalling for a while, I shall make a conscious effort to rediscover the greatness in me and bring back my lost ego. (By playing lots and lots of lego, eating lots and lots of eggo, with pasta and sauce from prego!--Gills and I, in our MSN conversation just minutes ago haha)

No comments: