Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hello, it's been awhile, thanks for checking in here. The past weeks have been busy and eventful. I went traveling, then moved house, then had to wait for internet to be set up so that's why I've been out of contact. 

When I left off at my previous post, I had just completed my job orientation and was to start shift on 17 Dec. So before that happened, John and I took a trip to San Diego City on 16 Dec to enjoy our last day of freedom (Uma, Albert and Daniel had started work by then). We took the Trolley Tour which took us round the major attractions and sights in San Diego. At designated stops, passengers could hop off if they wanted more time to check out the sights, and hop back on another trolley later. 

Old Town


Seaport Village



Horton Plaza


Balboa Park


And here's the trolley:

Then I started working. Yes for real now, finally. Everyone's really nice and patient, and take very good care of me so I'm really happy and enjoying what I'm doing. So far. (hahaha!) Amidst all that, was also busy looking for house but don't bore you with the itty-bitty details. 

The events that followed were Las Vegas, moving house, Disneyland and Big Bear City. Will update again :) (Just don't hold your breath waiting haha! You know how I am heh.)

2 comments:

liPs said...

Heyyyyy!

Glad you're enjoying yourself in US of A!

Happy CNY in advance!

恭喜发财! 万事如意! 事事顺利! 身体健康! :P

Take good care of yourself eh~

:) :) :)

Shu Yi (a.k.a Lao Da, a.k.a. mooshu, a.k.a. shuu) said...

jyin~~ i miss you~~ *hug*