Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Just some random stuff...
  1. They sell Levi's for kids here. It's cheaper and I can fit into them. Whee!
  2. I got my Nalgene bottle.
  3. My Medical Parasitology instructor is officially the most quotable person I've ever met. "I like Giardia. They're photogenic." Giardia, for your information, is a protozoa.
  4. I now know the difference between diarrheoa and dysentry, thanks to him too. A very enlightening lesson about faecal matter.
  5. Did I mention the 9 bruises on my right knee and the 7 bruises on my left? That was PAINball too, cos I was crawling through the bushes.
  6. My hair doesn't frizz here. It's really quite straight (by my standards). I love this climate.
  7. Someone burnt popcorn and set off the fire alarm one night. One girl ran out of her shower wrapped in only a towel. No, that girl wasn't me.
  8. I'm not going moonlight paddling and backpacking anymore. I'm going to Toronto. It was a tough decision.
  9. And Giardia is not spread by beavers.
  10. I wanna eat mooncake.

No comments: